The following article illustrates how to enable the Acronis Service and provision a new Acronis tenant.
- Navigate to https://platform.cloudplusservice.com and sign in using your Reseller Administrator or Customer Administrator credentials.
- Navigate to the desired account, and then click on the Product Catalog in the left-hand navigation menu.
- When The Catalog loads, you will have a list of services you can activate. Click on the toggle in the Acronis vendor band to activate the service.
- You will be redirected to the My Services page. Click on the Acronis vendor band to proceed.
- Click the I'm Setting Up a New Acronis Account button.
- Select your Commitment Level and verify the company information in the configuration window. Click Save to proceed.
- The vendor band will show a Pending status, and an Account Activation email will be sent to the Email listed in the Product Configuration window. Click Activate Account in the email to proceed.
- Complete the enrollment process in the Acronis portal. Once enrollment is complete, the vendor band in the My Services page show a status of Setup Complete and will show the Free Trial expiration date.
- Clicking on the Acronis vendor band in the My Services page will allow you to adjust your Commitment Level as needed, and will show any Monthly Usage Reports.