The following article is a step-by-step guide on how to register for two-factor authentication using our recommended choice, the Microsoft Authenticator app. If using another TOTP app such as Authy, the process may vary slightly.
- Navigate to the Commerce Platform using any Internet browser at https://platform.cloudplusservice.com, and enter your username and password. Click the Login button.
- Upon login, you will be directed to the following page. If you do not yet have the Microsoft Authenticator app downloaded, you can scan the provided QR codes or search for “Microsoft Authenticator” in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- When you have downloaded the Microsoft Authenticator app, select Continue. You will see the QR code to scan for registration.
- To scan this code with the Microsoft Authenticator app:
- Open the Microsoft Authenticator app and select the plus ‘+’ sign in the upper right corner.
- Select Other Account from the list of options.
- If prompted, enable camera permissions, and scan the provided QR code. Or select Enter Code Manually on your mobile device and enter the key manually.
- Your Commerce Platform account should now appear in the list of accounts in your Microsoft Authenticator app. On the Commerce Platform webpage, select Continue.
- The following screen will appear, requesting a 6-digit code from your authenticator app. In the Microsoft Authenticator app, tap on your Commerce Platform account in the list of accounts. You should see a 6-digit code that rotates every 30 seconds
- Enter the 6-digit code from your app and select Continue
- Your account is now successfully enrolled in 2FA. You will be provided a one-time use code, which will allow you to reset 2FA for your account if needed. Please be sure to save this code and store it in a safe place. If you need to reset 2FA for your account and do not have the one-time use code, please contact support.
How to Reset Two-Factor Authentication
If you have lost your device or otherwise need to reset the authenticator associated with your account, instructions on how to reset 2FA using your Recovery Code are below.
- Navigate to the Commerce Platform using any Internet browser at https://platform.cloudplusservice.com, and enter your username and password. Select Login.
- You will see the following screen. To begin the 2FA reset process, click the Need Help? link in the bottom left.
- Enter your one-time use recovery code in the field and select Continue.
- After the code is entered, you must complete re-registration for 2FA by scanning the QR code or entering the code manually as detailed above. At the end of the re-registration process, you will receive a new one-time use recovery code in case you need to reset 2FA again.
If you are not able to complete re-registration after entering your single-use recovery code, and are unable to access your account, please contact support.