Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium
The all in one complete business management application: Full application and productivity with cross platform mobility.
- Email hosting with 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address
- Hub for teamwork to connect your teams with Microsoft Teams
- Desktop versions of Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only)
- File storage and sharing with 1 TB of OneDrive storage
- One license covers fully-installed, always-up-to-date Office apps on 5 phones, 5 tablets, and 5 PCs or Macs per user
- 24/7 phone and web support
Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, and the two most recent versions of macOS. All languages included.
Non-Profit Plans for Enterprise
Qualified nonprofits can receive Office 365 Nonprofit as a donation or upgrade to advanced features at a significant discount. To qualify for any of the Enterprise or Office 365 Nonprofit plans, you must hold recognized charitable status in your country and sign Microsoft’s non-discrimination policy. Microsoft reserves the right to verify eligibility at any time and to suspend the service for ineligible organizations.
To find out if your organization is eligible, please click on Eligibility
Organizations must be recognized by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (IRC).
Public libraries may qualify as an eligible nonprofit organization without charitable status only for on-premises software donations and only where such software is made accessible to the general public. Please visit the Microsoft Volume Licensing website for more information about licensing programs for public library operations.
For a full regional support of Microsoft's non-profit guidelines please visit the Full Non-Profit and Donations Guidelines page.
Government Plans for Enterprise
For a more in depth understanding of the Government offerings associated with Microsoft 365 Enterprise level Plans, First Line plans, and overall view of the GCC features available to your organization please review the following document: