The following article illustrates how to configure a new customer account within your partner Control Panel. Each customer account will not be set with any service and will require them to be enabled after creation.
1. To begin, you will need to access your Partner Control Panel. Using any web browser, navigate to my.securembox.com.
2. To create a new customer account, select the Create New Customer link under My Customers.
3. The Create New Customer panel will generate and contain three tabs. Under the Step 1 tab, fill in the require information to create the customer account.
- Customer Name: The business name of the customer.
- Primary Domain: The registered domain of the customer.
- User Display Name: This is the Display Name of the user that will automatically be created when the account is first provisioned. This primary contact user will also be provided administrative rights to the control panel.
- User Login Name: This is the login primary E-mail address or UPN that will be used by the primary contact user.
- Password: The customer admin password. A phonetic password can be generated by selecting the Generate Password symbol. This password will also be set for the default user created upon provisioning the customer account.
- Retype Password: Confirm your password.
- Alternate Email: Contact email of the customer account contact. This address will be used to receive all Welcome Letters.
- Send Letters: By default, this feature is set to "ON". This feature will generate and send the new customer account login. Information to the primary contact email address reflected within the Alternate Email field.
4. After selecting Next>>, you can now enter the general customer contact information. This information is optional and can be added after the customer has been created. However, this information is reflected on the generated Welcome Letter as well as the Account Information window and should be filled in completely. Hit Next to continue.
5. Step 3 is a summary of all the information you have added up to this point. We recommend validating all information has been entered correctly before selecting Create New Customer.
6. You have now completed the Customer creation process. Welcome letters will now be sent to the customer's primary address.