As the reseller, you can create control panel contacts on behalf of your customer. These contacts can be used in various ways. Such as a contact that can be added to a Distribution List or a Mailbox Forward. Please review the steps below on how to add a contact using the partner control panel.
1. Navigating to your Control Panel URL or http://cp.securembox.com and sign in using your administrative credentials.
2. Once logged in, Select Customer List / Editor, beneath My Customers, to show your available customers.
3. Highlight the customer the user assigned permissions needed to be added to, and click Login as Customer at the top of the Customer List.
2. Under My Current Services, select the Microsoft Exchange drop-down to expand additional service options. Click on Contacts from the list of options.
4. The Microsoft Exchange Contact List will now populate with each contact you have created. To create a new contact click the Create New Contact link.
5. You will need to fill in each of the required fields to successfully create a contact. These fields are labeled with an asterisks (*). The optional information can be entered at any time.
6. Select Create Contact when you are finished.