Some user's may ask to change or update their display names. For example Jane Doe -firstname.lastname@example.org may have been recently married and is requesting to change the current display name to Jane Smith - email@example.com The Display name will appear in the GAL under Jane Smith instead of Jane Doe.
Note: The GAL updates every night at 12am PST and changing a Users Display Name only changes the First and Last Name within the email address. This does not change the Log on Name.
1. Log into the Administrative Control Panel at https://my.securembox.com.
2. Under My Current Services, select Microsoft Exchange.
3. From the Service Management column, Click on Mailboxes.
4. From the Mailbox List, select the mailbox you wish to edit then click the Edit Mailbox link at the top of the list.
5. Under the User Management column, select User Details.
6. Change the Display Name by simply typing it into the Display Name field. An "OK!" will confirm the display name is already present within your account.
7. Select Submit Changes when finished.