This article contains the instructions on how to add user permissions to a created Distribution List. These steps were performed within the Customer View using the Upcoming Control panel and we recommend using the Mozilla Firefox browser for best performance.
1. Log into the Administrative Control Panel at https://my.securembox.com. Select the appropriate Customer from the Customer List/Editor and click on Login as Customer.
2. Under My Current Services, select Microsoft Exchange.
3. From the Service Management column, select Distribution Lists.
4. Within the Microsoft Exchange Distribution List column, left-click the Distribution List you wish to edit.
5. Within the Distribution List Editor, navigate to the Permissions section and choose Manage Permissions.
6. Choose the user(s), you wish to grant permissions to, by selecting them from the Available Members list. Once selected, click the Radial next to the appropriate permission and press theAdd Permissions button.
7. Click Submit to save your selections.