1) From the home screen, select Applications tab (located on the bottom center of the home screen).
2) Select Email.
3) From the Set up email screen, enter your email address (email@example.com) and your password.
4) Select Next > Select Exchange account.
5) From the Exchange server settings screen, enter the following information:
Username: firstname.lastname@example.org Username is the Full email address
Domain/Username: NOTE: the domain is to be left blank. (e.g. email@example.com)
Password: (your password)
Exchange Server: na02.msexchangeoutlook.com
Use secure connection (SSL): Checked
Accept all SSL certificates (if present): Checked
6) Select Next > Select Email Checking frequency drop-down and select your desired frequency.
7) Select Amount to synchronize drop-down and select your desired amount.
8) Select the desired account options > select Next.
9) Enter your account name (description) and outgoing message (display name).
10) Select Done.