The following article illustrates a service letter example that is sent to the current set administrator Email address when the Microsoft SharePoint 2013 service is enabled.
THANK YOU and WELCOME!
Thank you for selecting [Partner Company Name] as your Partner of choice to begin taking advantage of the benefits Hosted Microsoft SharePoint can offer your organization. Below you will find important details to assist you in the set-up process. Let’s get started!
IMPORTANT: PLEASE PROTECT THIS INFORMATION FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
[CUSTOMER COMPANY NAME] ACCOUNT DETAILS:
[Customer Account ID: 123456]
Primary Domain: [Customer Primary Domain]
Admin Username: [Customer Username]
Admin Password: [Customer Password] (This may be updated in the Control Panel)
IMPORTANT LINKS TO BOOKMARK:
[Customer Primary Domain] (Control Panel for managing users / services)
[Partner Support URL] (Support documentation, FAQ's, etc.)
https://team.yourdomain.com (The SharePoint web portal:
Access email collaboration from any Web browser.)
ACCOUNT SET-UP OVERVIEW:
Here is a brief overview of the steps for setting up your new account. For a complete walk-through of the setup process, please view our helpful knowledge base articles at [Partner Support URL] > SharePoint.
1. Edit your domain’s DNS Records. Create a CNAME with the below information:
team CNAME cluster01.na02.securesharepointonline.com
2. Log into your Control Panel to create the users that will be logging into the SharePoint portal.
3. Wait until the DNS Records have fully propagated throughout the Internet (this could take up to 24 hours).
4. Open your SharePoint Site http://team.yourdomain.com in Internet Explorer and log in with your Admin username and password.
5. Customize your SharePoint site as needed!
Please contact the Support Team any time for any questions or assistance. We are here to help!