The following illustrated article instructs you on how to add your ConnectWise account in your Partner Control Panel. The ConnectWise service fully integrates business-process automation, help desk and customer service, sales, marketing, project management, and business analytics that is designed to streamline operations.
1. Using any browser, navigate to https://my.securembox.com and sign in using your partner administrative credentials.
2. Under the My Menu section, navigate to Partner Configuration and select the drop down arrow to reveal Vendor Management.
3. Under Vendor Management, you can now select ConnectWise from the PSA drop-down menu to begin configuring your control panel to integrate with the ConnectWise service. You must be a ConnectWise member to properly integrate your control panel.
- URL Location/IP Address - The URL or IP address provided by ConnectWise (Example: myaccount.connectwise.com)
Company ID - The Account ID associated with your ConnectWise Account.
- Username - The username used to log into your ConnectWise Account.
Password - The password of your ConnectWise account.
- Professional Service Sync - Allows you to pull all Products from ConnectWise into the Control Panel's Professional Service Catalog and marks them with ConnectWise check-boxes separating them from existing services.
4. Click Save Settings when complete.