This article will help explain how to update or change a customer's information such as company name or address within the Control Panel.
1. Log into the control panel using your administrative credentials.
2. Under the 'My Customers' section, click the Customer List/Editor to populate the list of domains.
3. Select the domain of the user that you wish to edit.
4. Click 'Log In As Customer'.
5. Under the 'My Users' section, select the 'Users List' section.
6. Highlight the user that you wish to edit, then click 'Edit User'.
7. In the 'General' tab, any information that you wish to change or edit may be done so at this time.
8. Click 'Save Changes'.
Please note that any changes made can take up to 24 hours to populate within Outlook.