This article demonstrates how to create a Resource Mailbox. This is a great way for your company or organization to schedule resources like a meeting room or equipment seamlessly with internal staff.
**Please note this is a monthly billable email box.**
1. Log in to the Control Panel.
*If you are not able to log in with your credentials please contact our support team to resolve the issue by opening a support ticket. Please be ready to verify account details.
2. Once logged into the Control Panel, select from the "My Current Services" group of options the link that says "Microsoft Exchange"
3. A new panel of options will be displayed, from those options under "Service Management" , select the "Resource Mailbox" link.
4. A new panel will display any current Resource Mailboxes as well as the ability to create a new one. Here you will select "Create Resource Mailbox".
5. The next screen will prompt for you to fill out the email box settings and details first, including the email box name, any aliases, the display name and the domain it will belong to. Under the"Type" option, select the type of Resource mailbox this will be.
6. Last step, Fill out any additional information regarding this email box including location, department and any additional notes. Once complete click on the "Submit" button to save and enable the Resource mailbox.