Introduced in Exchange 2010 SP-2 Update, the way users now log into the Control Panel has changed. When wanting to change permissions for Distribution lists or User permissions, you must log in using the firstname.lastname@example.org login and password assigned to that customer account.
Please review the steps below to change permissions using the partner control panel.
1. You will need to start by navigating to your Control Panel URL, http://my.securembox.com. Followed by logging into your Control Panel with the customer administrative credentials.
2. Once logged in, located on the left, select User List Editor.
3. Highlight the Users Email box, you wish to assign permissions to, then select Edit User at the top of the User List.
4. Once the panel has completely loaded select the Microsoft Exchange tab.
5. Under the Microsoft Exchange service tab, select Permission Management. From here you will need to Load the Address Book for a list of available Exchange users. You will then have the ability to add/remove users and permissions.
6. Once completed, hit the Save Changes button to save your settings.