The following instructions are on how to configure a new customer account with the stand-alone Cloud Backup service. The Cloud Backup service is provided by Intronis. This article reflects the new upcoming Control Panel user interface. We recommend using the Mozilla Firefox browser for best performance.
1. Access the Partner Control Panel and login with your administrative credentials. Example: https://my.securembox.com.
2. Within the Partner Account Panel, select the Create New Customer link under My Customers.
3. The Create New Customer panel will generate and contain three tabs. Under the Step 1 tab, fill in the required information to create the customer account.
- Primary Domain: The resisted domain of the customer.
- Password: The customer admin password. A phonetic password can be generated by selecting the Generate Password symbol.
- Retype Password: Confirm your password.
- Contact Email: Contact Email of the customer account contact.
- Initial Services Drop Down Menu: For this article, we are selecting the Cloud Backup service provided by Intronis.
4. Upon selecting the Cloud Backup service, you will now have the opportunity to customize the Account Name, Account Package, and company contact information required to complete the setup process.
- Account Name: This require filed can be any name for your account. (Account name is case sensitive and will fail with any capital letters).
- Account Package: This attribute is the quota storage limit that will be provisioned for the Cloud backup service.
- Company Contact Info: Fill in each field. Select Next when completed.
5. Under the Step 2 tab, you can now enter the customer contact information. This information will not populate from the Cloud backup page and can be added after the customer has been created. Hit Next to continue.
6. Step 3 is a summary of all the customer information you have added up to this point. We recommend validating all information has been entered correctly before selecting Create New Customer.
7. You have now completed the Customer Creation Process.