Looking to add an E-mail Signature to all outgoing messages? The following article will show you how to add an e-mail signature using the new Outlook Web App for Exchange 2010.
1. You will need to log into OWA, https://mail.secureowaonline.com.
2. In the upper right hand corner, select Options
3. Once the menu appears, Select "See All Options"
4. Along the left side, click Settings.
5. The Mail setting is the defaulted tab. Here is where you can start constructing your e-mail signature. The e-mail signature is in the standard What You See Is What You Get format (WYSIWYG).
6. Once you have completed the creation of your signature, select the small box entitled "Automatically include my signature on messages I send". This will place your signature on all messages sent from your OWA.