This article contains instructions on how to Hide a Distribution List. By hiding a Distribution List, it will no longer be viewable in the Global Address List (GAL). These instructions reflects the customer steps found under the Customer View.
1. Log into the Administrative Control Panel at https://my.securembox.com. Select the appropriate Customer from the Customer List/Editor and click on Login as Customer.
2. Under My Current Services, select Microsoft Exchange.
3. From the Service Management column, select Distribution Lists.
4. Within the Microsoft Exchange Distribution List column, left-click the Distribution List you wish to edit.
5. Within the Distribution List Editor, click the "Hidden?" slider to the On position. A prompt window will state "Your are about to hide", Click OK to save your changes. This will hide the current distribution List from being viewed within the Global Address List.