1) On the start screen, swipe left to the App list, select Settings, and then select Email + accounts.
2) Select Add an account > Outlook.
3) Enter your e-mail address and password and select Sign in. The device will try to detect your e-mail settings automatically. If setup completes successfully, skip to step 5.
4) If your e-mail account can't be set up automatically, you’ll see the message, “We couldn’t find your settings”. Select Advanced. You'll need to enter the following information:
- E-mail address: This is your full e-mail access.
- Password: This is the password for your e-mail account.
- User name: This is your full e-mail address.
- Domain: This field should be left blank.
- Server: na02.msexchangeoutlook.com
- Select Show all settings and make sure the Server requires encrypted (SSL) connectionbox is selected.
5) Select Sign in.
6) Select OK if Exchange ActiveSync asks you to enforce policies or set a password.