Web Parts are an integrated set of controls for creating SharePoint sites that enable users to modify the content, appearance, and behavior of web pages directly from a browser. Please follow these directions to add a Web Part to your SharePoint site.
1. Log into SharePoint as the site administrator.
2. Navigate to the parent site.
3. Go to Site Actions, select Site Settings.
4. Under Galleries, click on Web Parts.
5. Go to Library Tools - Documents - Upload Document.
6. Click on Browse.
7. Select the file you wish to upload, click Open.
8. Click OK.
1. Navigate to the page where you want to install the Web Part.
2. Go to Site Actions - Edit Page.
3. Click on Add a Web Part.
4. In the Web Part list, select the part you want to install, then click Add.