Now that you have installed the CRM 4.0 Plug-In tool, it is time to set up the configuration.
1. Select the Start Up menu on your Windows PC. Choose All programs.
2. Once opened scroll down to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0.
3. Choose the configuration wizard. A new window will open. Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Configuration Wizard. Choose Next.
4. Choose the radio button, An online service provider. Select Next.
5. Enter the Web Address, https://yourdomaincom.crmaccess.net. This is only an example. Choose Next.
6. You will be prompted to enter your User Name and Password. Select OK.
7. Help us Improve the Customer Experience. This choice is yours. Select Next.
8. A window will open for System Requirements. Select Next.
9. Congratulations! Configuration Complete! Select Finish.
10. You will now see Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook. You can make all the modifications moving forward.