This article will walk you through various ways to add members to a Marketing List.
This method allows for you to add members to a marketing list individually.
1. In the CRM, click on the Marketing tab on the left hand side and then select Marketing Lists.
2. Double click on the marketing list that you intend to add members to.
3. On the left hand side, select Marketing List Members.
4. Click on Manage Members.
5. Select Use Lookup to add Members and press OK.
6. You will see in the drop down menu Look for: will have your default selected to a Account, Contact, or Lead.
7. Search for your contacts and place them in the Selected Records box.
8. Select OK when your done.
By Advanced Find
Advanced find allows you to compile a list of members that have a specified attribute. For example, if you have users in one sales region you can automatically compile a marketing list to only include members from that area.
1. Go to the Manage Members. The steps are located 1-4 above.
2. Select Use Advanced Find to Add Members and click OK.
3. From here, you are able to add the specific query attribute. For example, if you wished to add all Contacts that were in California to a marketing list you would click Select and choose Address 1: State/Province with a value of CA.
4. Select Find.
5. Select Add all of the members returned by the search to the marketing list.
6. Click Add to Marketing List.