This article will guide the user in configuring a full access Exchange 2013 account within Outlook 2011 for Mac.
1. Launch Outlook 2016/2019.
2. Click Tools then Accounts.
3. Select the Add Email Account.
4. Type in your full email address and click continue.
5. Select Exchange
6. Under Set Up Your Email
Method: Username and Password
Email Address: The full email address of the user
Domain\username or Email: The full email address of the user
Password: Your mailbox password
7. Select the Add Account button.
8. Select the checkbox for the popup window and Allow it.
9. You have successfully added your account.
Note: You will need to have Autodiscover enabled to setup a Full Exchange connection.