Follow this procedure to deactivate protection for a site.
To deactivate site protection:
- Log in to the management console.
The management console displays, with the Sites tab active.
- For the site that you would like to suspend, click the Managebutton.
The Manage Sites panel displays, with the Summary tab active.
- Scroll down and click the Deactivate button.
The system deactivates the site, and displays a Deactivate warning message.
- Click the Yes button to continue.
The system deactivates the site, which expires the site keycode and uninstalls Webroot SecureAnywhere from all endpoints.
- To view sites that have been deactivated, click the Sites Back Arrow, click the Filters button, and select the Deactivated button. For more information, see Filtering Sites .