You can suspend site protection for any site, and then resume site protection at any time.
- Log in to the management console.
The management console displays, with the Sites tab active.
- For the site that you want to suspend, click the Manage button.
The Manage Sites panel displays, with the Summary tab active.
- Scroll down the page and click the Suspend Protection button to suspend protection for that site.
The system displays a Suspend Protection warning message.
- Click the Yes button to continue with suspending protection.
The system suspends the site, and indicates this by displaying a Suspended icon in the upper left corner.
Also, the Suspend Protection button becomes the Resume Protection button
- To resume protection for that site, click the Resume Protection button.