About the Managed Service Provider Console
The Managed Service Provider (MSP) console is very similar to the previous version of the console. You will still experience the same look and feel, and be able to perform the same tasks. Those tasks are described in this Admin Guide.
The following tabs can be accessed from the main console:
- Dashboard — Displays various charts that give you a visual interpretation of your endpoints. From here you can create and drill down into charts, as well as delete charts.
- Sites — Displays a list of your sites with information about number of seats, settings, etc. You can click the More info drop-down menu to display more information about your sites. For more information, see the Management Console Sites Tab Overview.
- Admins — Displays a list of admins, and you can drill down to access information about their permission levels for various sites. For more information, see the Working With Admins section.
- Groups — Allows you to add, edit, delete and work with groups.
- Policies — Allows you to create, copy, edit, and rename policies.
- Overrides — Allows you to create, customize, and import overrides.
- Alerts — Allows you to create alerts at the global level.
- Reports — Allows you to run reports on the health and performance of sites.
- Settings — Allows you to view account information, create API client credentials, and set data filters.
- For additional information, from the Question Mark (?) icon in the upper right corner, click the Down Arrow to access any of the following:
- Help Documentation — In most cases, the help that displays relates to the panel or window you are working in.
- DNS Help Documentation — Displays the business documentation portal where you can access DNS Protection guides.
- Webroot Education Videos — Displays a playlist of Webroot videos.
- Service Status — Displays the status page for your console, where you can view the status of your products and systems.
- Spotlight Tour — Allows you to view the Spotlight Tour, which is a quick tour through the console. For more information, see About the Spotlight Tour.
- Support — Click the link to enter a help ticket. For more information see Accessing Technical Support.
- To review any alerts or notifications, from the Alert Bell icon in the upper right corner, click the Down Arrow.