Issuing Agent Commands
Follow this procedure to issue agent commands from the Groups tab.
To issue an agent command:
- Log in to the management console.
- Click the Groups tab.
- In the left column, select the site that contains the group and device you want to issue an agent command for.
- In the Devices panel, select the device that you want to issue an agent command for.
To select all devices, select the checkbox at the top of the column.
- Select a policy from the Agent Commands drop-down menu.
A confirmation window displays similar to the one displayed. Click Run or Cancel.
- Additionally from the Agent Commands drop-down menu, you can select View Command Log. For more information, see Viewing Agent Command Logs.