Restoring Files From Quarantine
Any device, regardless of its status, can have files that have been quarantined. Follow this procedure to restore a file from quarantine.
To restore a file from quarantine on a device:
- Log in to the management console.
- Click the Groups tab.
- Select the device that has blocked URLs that you want to override.
- Click the Infections Encountered tab.
- Click the Restore Files icon.
The Restore From Quarantine window displays, with the file name and the MD5 information displayed in the fields.
- To restore the file, click the Restore button.
The system restores the file to the device.