Whitelisting Files on Devices
Any device, regardless of its status, can have files that have been quarantined. Follow this procedure to whitelist a file on a device.
To whitelist a file on a device:
- Log in to the management console.
- Click the Groups tab.
- Select the device that has blocked URLs that you want to override.
- Click the Infections Encountered tab.
- For the file you want to whitelist, click the Whitelist Files icon.
- In the Name/Description field, enter a name for the file.
- In the Override Type area, select one of the following radio buttons:
- The MD5 field displays the MD5 information.
- When you're done, click the Create button.